January and February have been busy months at Headwaters Content, making 2012 seem like the fastest year on record. Although if you were to pick two months to burn through, I guess these two would be them. Shoveling snow is getting old.
So what have we been up to recently? Much of our time has been focused on Inspirato. Between helping them launch their redesigned website, putting in place their SEO, implementing a new blog strategy and contributing content, we’ve had to be a well-oiled machine. We’ve also wrapped up content development work for Travaasa and added new clients, including two projects on behalf of Signature Advertising and Medical Mission International. Amidst all that, we closed up shop for a week and went on a photo trip around the Dominican Republic (below).
Much of our time is focused on strategic work, but where these strategies come to fruition is in our development. If you’d like to read some of our content, here’s a quick round-up:
For Inspirato’s Blog:
- Travel to Do List: Telluride, Sun Valley, Nantucket and Bordeaux
- Vail and Beaver Creek: Things to Do With a Toddler in Winter
- Valentine’s Day Special: Our Favorite Romantic Spots in the World
- Riva Ridge: 5 Reasons To Love About Inspirato’s Vail Residence
- 4 Great Road Trips for 2012
Plus, if you want to see a little freestyle, here are a few posts from the photography blog of our photo content division, Tanager Photography: